Hi there! I'm Pam. I am a pharmacist, wife, and mom of 6 with a passion for health and wellness the natural way! My mission is to educate and empower women to take care of themselves so that they can feel their best and be their best! I believe that that by fueling our bodies properly through good nutrition and natural supplements that we can be better moms, wives, employees AND most importantly, live our purpose to the fullest! It gives me even greater fulfillment to help women build the lifestyle of their dreams by helping them turn purpose and passion into prosperity through health and wellness. I want all moms that desire to create a better lifestyle for themselves to KNOW that it IS possible and that they too CAN create their dream life! My goal is to support and motivate the entrepreneurial spirit within you as well as to educate and encourage you to fuel your body right so that you can live your purpose and master Mompreneurship!
When I'm not working as a pharmacist or getting my sweat on with a great work out, I can be found on the sidelines of the soccer of lacrosse field cheering my children on, relaxing by the pool, or listening to a good personal development book or podcast.
I am married to a wonderful and supportive husband and I have 6 children... twins (boy/girl) that are 12yo, a 4yo daughter, and three step daughters that are 17yo, 15yo, and 12yo. We have a big household and we have a lot of fun! There is always something going on!! As you may be guessing, we have blended family and we have a bit of "mine", "his", and "ours" situation going on..... and I couldn't be happier!! I work full-time as a pharmacist at a small psychiatric hospital that services adolescent patients. I have always had a passion for science and how the body works, so pharmacy was a good fit for me. I have since found that I really enjoy reading and learning about nutrition, metabolism, exercise physiology, wellness, etc. I guess I am kind of a nerd in that sense, lol. I am a christian and my faith in God defines my perspective on many things as well as gives me the faith and courage to tackle the hard tasks! I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, doing anything outdoors, exercise/fitness, playing softball, spending time at the beach, and shopping, of course!!
Here are a few fun facts about me....
- I LOVE dogs!! I am a true dog person, not so much a cat person, lol.
- My first job was as a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store in my home town. of Washington, NC
- I am a huge Tar Heel fan! As a Carolina alum, I love college football and basketball and I bleed Carolina Blue!
- My favorite food is pizza (a healthy version, of course!) and I love to dip everything in Ranch dressing! (again, a healthy version!).
- I once jumped out of plane when I was in my twenties! It was exhilarating and I loved it, but now that I have children, I would not do it again!
- A few of my guilty pleasures.... a good bottle of wine, chocolate, and a nice craft beer! (This is where the 80/20 Rule comes into play!)
- Certain country songs make me cry every time that I hear them no matter how many times I have heard them in the past!
Fuel Your Body. Live Your purpose. Build Your Dreams.
I feel led to empower moms to dream BIG and help them find the confidence to create the lifestyle of their dreams! I want to help you achieve both your health and fitness goals as well as your financial goals so that you can live your dream and walk in purpose. Got a passion for health and wellness? I show people how to monetize that passion and build a second income from home. To learn more about how to work with me, click here.