Are you a busy mom on-the-go who is desperately trying to stick to your healthy eating plan?? Here are some quick time-saving tricks to help you meet your nutrition goals in your fast paced life…..
10 Time-Saving Tips:
- Buy pre-cooked chicken breast or fish from the deli section.
- Choose canned tuna for quick meals.
- Buy pre-cut vegetables. (Just make sure nothing is added to it!)
- Hard-boil several eggs at once for quick, high-protein snacks or to add to salads.
- Bake all of your sweet potatoes at once.
- Pre-cook enough quinoa or brown rice for the week.
- Chop all carrots, cucumber, bell peppers, etc. at once for healthy snacks and ready toppings for salads.
- Mornings can be hectic. Have your breakfast ready to go by prepping a large batch of oatmeal or these simple egg cups.
- Stock up on berries or fruits that don’t need to be cut like apples, oranges, and bananas.
- Raw, unsalted nuts make a great, portable snack.
Would you like to join my next FREE clean eating fitness challenge?
Would you like to learn more about Shakeology??