21 Day Fix Approved Mini Vegetable Egg Cups
Mini Vegetable Egg Cups:
They’re easy to make and are a great grab-and-go breakfast. Extra egg cups can be stored in the fridge and reheated in the microwave. Two egg cups are equivalent to 1 red container and 1 green container.
6 servings, 2 each
Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1 (10-oz.) bag baby spinach, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a regular twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. Set aside.
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, and green onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
Would you like to join my next FREE clean eating fitness challenge?