Sweet Potato Crust Pizza -
21 Day Fix Approved
My kids and my husband will even eat this crust! It is delicious for the entire family!
2 slices - crust = 1 yellow, 1 blue (toppings = 1 green, 1/2 red)
1 1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes)
1 1/2 cups almond flour (other flours would probably work too)
2 large eggs
1 large egg white
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp sea salt
**Your choice of pizza toppings
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Using a spatula, spread the dough evenly into a large circle about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Bake for 25-30 mins until center is firm and edges are lightly browned.
6. Remove crust from the oven, add desired toppings, and bake for another
until cheese is melted.
Slice pizza and enjoy!!
pizza before baking
You can top your pizza however you like! This one is topped with chicken, roma tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, squash, and spinach! Delicious!! I can't believe that I am not cheating!
Do you want to join my next FREE fun fitness and clean eating group? Just fill out the below form: