Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Bites
These roasted broccoli florets come together with just 5 min prep, tossed in Parmesan-garlic goodness. Plus, it’s the perfect and easiest side dish to any meal!
Every bite was so worth it...So garlicky... And just so crisp and crunchy! YUM!!
- 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place broccoli florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice.
*24 ounces br
occoli florets is equal to about 5 cups.
Do you want to join my next FREE fun fitness and clean eating group? Just fill out the below form: