Baked Asparagus "Fries"
These are absolutely
amazing and definitely a must try recipe!! Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F. Dredge the asparagus in the flour.
2. Dip the dredged asparagus in the beaten egg.
3. Coat the asparagus with a mixture of the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer to a wire rack set on a baking sheet.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 7 to 13 minutes. Serve immediately.
Would you like to join my next FREE healthy eating fitness challenge?? Just fill out the below form and let's get started!!